There’s nothing quite like s’mores: the smell of a roaring campfire, the sight of sweet, melty chocolate, the feeling of a gooey, perfectly cooked marshmallow… Well now you can take the taste of your fireside favorite with you anywhere you go, no fire required! Our S’mores Mug Cake recipe fits everything you love about the classic treat into your coffee mug – along with a little kick of caffeine. To make it, all you need are a handful of baking ingredients and our Post Alley Blend® for a morning cup with the taste of a dessert.
- ½ teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons Post Alley Blend® (brewed)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- Grease mug with vegetable oil.
- Combine all ingredients in order listed, whisking after each.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Top with melted marshmallow and graham cracker.
- Enjoy while warm.