Café au Lait
- Very Vanilla or Toasted Hazelnut flavored coffee
- ⅓ cup 2% milk or milk substitute
- Pick your favorite flavor and brew up one full mug.
- While your coffee brews, fill a mason jar with 2% milk and shake, shake, shake.
- Shake vigorously for 15—30 seconds until the milk has doubled in volume.
- Remove the lid and microwave for approximately 10 seconds. Be sure to keep an eye on the milk to prevent it from spilling over in the microwave.
- Pour the frothed milk into your brewed Toasted Hazelnut or Very Vanilla Seattle’s Best Coffee®.
- Then spoon the froth over the top, and behold—Flavored Café au Lait!