Just the mention of s'mores likely evokes the nostalgia of summers past. Evenings spent in the woods, telling stories gathered around a crackling campfire, and charring skewered marshmallows beyond recognition. This S'mores Dip recipe takes everything great about s'mores—namely chocolate, marshmallows, graham crackers—and adds a sprinkle of ground coffee. All you need is a cast iron skillet and an oven set to 450 degrees. Brew up a pot of Seattle’s Best Coffee® Toasted Hazlenut coffee and get ready to tell a few stories.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp ground coffee
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- Graham crackers for dipping
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a cast-iron pan with one cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle on two teaspoons of ground coffee.
- Add a layer of marshmallows to the top.
- Place pan into the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes (until marshmallows begin to brown).
- Let cool for five minutes then serve with graham crackers.