It’s hard to deny that pumpkin is the taste of fall. We love to put it in our lattes, in our cookies, and sometimes even in our cereals! If you can’t get enough of the seasonal squash, then our Pumpkin French Toast recipe is made for you. Leave it in your slow cooker overnight and wake up to a flavorful twist on the classic breakfast treat. Enjoy with a cup of Seattle’s Best Coffee® Breakfast Blend for a sweet and syrupy start to your day.
- 1 loaf french bread, cubed
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree (2 cups)
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Pinch salt
- Pinch ground cloves
- Place the french bread cubes in a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together half and half, pumpkin puree, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and cloves until well combined.
- Pour over bread in slow cooker.
- Cook overnight on low for 8 hours.
- Serve hot – plain or drizzled with syrup.
- Enjoy with a cup of Breakfast Blend!