No frother? No problem! Grab a Mason jar and get shakin’ with our frothy, fall-flavored Mason Jar Shake recipe. All you need is milk, a microwave, and a Mason jar. Shake for ten seconds, then serve with your favorite coffee — Seattle’s Best Coffee® 6th Avenue Bistro®. Add in some of your favorite fall flavors like maple syrup and ground cinnamon, and you’ve got a delicious maple cinnamon latte that you can take on every adventure this season.
- 1 cup 6th Ave Bistro brewed coffee
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 Tbs maple syrup
- Pour 3/4 cups of milk into a medium-sized glass jar and microwave for about 45 seconds.
- Seal the lid and shake for about 10 seconds until foamy.
- Pour one cup brewed 6th Ave Bistro coffee into mug, add 2 Tbs maple syrup or to taste and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
- Pour in frothy milk and enjoy!