- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup of pumpkin purée
- 1 ¾ cups of old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Mini chocolate chips
- Pretzel sticks
What goes best with your toasty cup of coffee? A tasty treat! Start the recipe by mixing creamy peanut butter, pumpkin purée, old-fashioned oats, and honey together in a bowl. Then, roll into a ball, decorate with mini chocolate chips and pretzel sticks, and enjoy a pumpkin bite that pairs perfectly with a cup of House Blend. Snack, sip, and smile.
- Combine creamy peanut butter, pumpkin purée, old-fashioned oats, and honey in a large mixing bowl.
- Roll the mixture into 10-12 balls.
- Arrange chocolate chips in a jack-o-lantern expression on each ball.
- Break off pretzel sticks into thirds and add one to the top of each ball.