- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- Mix-ins of your choice. We suggest blueberries, raspberries, cut-up apple, banana slices, or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking oil spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk until well blended.
- With a ¼-cup scoop, fill the muffin tin with batter. Add a pinch of your mix-ins.
- Bake for 15–18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.