- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves to taste (about a handful)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine water, sugar, mint, and vanilla in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir continuously until sugar dissolves and the syrup comes to a boil. Continue stirring for another two minutes, then remove from heat.
- You can either strain out the leaves or leave them to continue infusing the syrup.
- Let cool completely (refrigerate), then pour about 2 tablespoons per 8 ounces of iced Seattle’s Best Coffee® Breakfast Blend (to taste).
- Garnish with an extra sprig!