Chocolate. Mint. Coffee. Some might say they're three of the best flavors on earth. Put them all together and a good day becomes an amazing day. This simple recipe with just four ingredients adds a refreshingly indulgent splash to your morning cup of coffee. Make a batch ahead of time, store it in the fridge, and treat yourself any time you please. Try it with Seattle’s Best Coffee® 6th Avenue Bistro® or Breakfast Blend.
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup 2% milk or half-and-half
- 4 teaspoons cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon mint extract
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and set over medium heat.
- Bring just to a simmer, then remove from heat.
- Once cooled, strain through a fine mesh filter and refrigerate.
- Add the Mint Creamer to your Seattle’s Best Coffee® throughout the week.