You can never have too much pie… until you do. If you’ve got an extra pie or two lying around, our Leftover Combo Pie recipe is an easy way to give your desserts a facelift. Simply mix together your leftover pumpkin and pecan pie, then add some ground coffee and warm it in the oven for 20 minutes. Enjoy with a cup of Seattle’s Best Coffee® House Blend for an elevated dessert experience that offers the best of both worlds.
- Leftover pies (we used Pumpkin and Pecan)
- 2 tbsp of ground coffee
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 ½ Sticks of Unsalted Butter
What’s better than pie? Super pie! Simply mix your leftover pumpkin and pecan pie with ground coffee, warm in the oven for 20 minutes, and enjoy with a cup of House Blend.
- Mix leftover pies and 2 tbsp. of ground coffee together in a large mixing bowl until the mixture is consistent.
- Spread the mixture into a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine sugar and butter. Once combined, spread across the top of the pie mixture.
- Heat for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.