Icy Coffee Granita
- 2 cups strong brewed Seattle’s Best Coffee® Post Alley Blend®
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream for topping
- Whisk coffee, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl until the sugar dissolves. Pour into an 8″x 8″ metal baking dish and place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Use a fork to scrape any ice that has formed and break up ice chunks around the sides.
- Return to freezer and repeat scraping every 45 minutes for 3 hours until icy flakes have formed.
- Serve in bowls topped with whipped cream.