Hazelnut Coffee Fudge
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2¼ cups brown sugar
- ½ cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons brewed Seattle’s Best Coffee® Toasted Hazelnut Blend (available in ground and K-Cup® pods)
- ¾ cup hazelnut butter
- ½ teaspoon Seattle’s Best Coffee® Toasted Hazelnut Blend coffee grounds (optional)
- ½ teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3½ cups powdered sugar
- ¼ cup whole toasted hazelnuts
- Cut the butter into 1-inch pieces and place in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the brown sugar, milk, and brewed Seattle’s Best Coffee® Toasted Hazelnut Blend.
- Bring to a boil and let boil for 5–6 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the hazelnut butter to the saucepan and mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the Seattle’s Best Coffee® Toasted Hazelnut Blend coffee grounds, unsweetened cocoa powder, and powdered sugar.
- Pour the contents of the saucepan into the mixing bowl and mix thoroughly until smooth. Line an 8″x 8″ glass dish with parchment paper.
- Pour the fudge into the dish and spread it equally across the bottom. Chill until the fudge is firm.
- Once the fudge is the perfect consistency, take it out of the dish and cut into 1″ x 1″ squares
- Push a whole toasted hazelnut into the top of each piece.