Take your backyard summer treat game to the next level with this easy and fun Frozen Coffee Pops recipe. They're made with brewed coffee (try Seattle’s Best Coffee® House Blend or Post Alley Blend®), half & half and sugar. While the pops do the magical liquid-to-solid transformation in the freezer for about 6-8 hours, enjoy a bit of summertime, and then prepare the chocolate sauce for drizzling. Add sprinkles, crushed graham crackers, or chopped nuts before the final freeze.
- 3 cups brewed Seattle’s Best Coffee® House Blend
- ½ cup half and half
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Assorted toppings
- Add half-and-half and sugar to coffee and stir until dissolved.
- Pour into ice-pop molds and freeze for 6–8 hours.
- SAUCE: Add chocolate chips and coconut oil to bowl and microwave for 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Drizzle over ice-pops.
- Let set in freezer 30 more minutes and enjoy!