The skies are gray, the rain is coming down, and the leaves are piling up outside. There’s no better time to stay in with a warm blanket and some delicious comfort food. Settle in with our Fall Squash Glaze recipe, your soon-to-be seasonal favorite. Starring butternut squash, Seattle’s Best Coffee® Breakfast Blend, and a host of delectable seasonings, we promise you’ll fall in love with this dish after your first bite.
- 1 butternut squash
- ¼ cup brewed Seattle’s Best Coffee® Breakfast Blend
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut squash in half and remove seeds.
- Combine all ingredients in small mixing bowl.
- Brush glaze over both sizes of squash.
- Place squash in a shallow baking pan, cut side up.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.