- 1 loaf french bread, cubed
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree (2 cups)
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Pinch salt
- Pinch ground cloves
- Place the french bread cubes in a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together half and half, pumpkin puree, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and cloves until well combined.
- Pour over bread in slow cooker.
- Cook overnight on low for 8 hours.
- Serve hot – plain or drizzled with syrup.
- Enjoy with a cup of Breakfast Blend!