Fall Squash Coffee Glaze
Enjoy this coffee glaze recipe over your favorite seasonal squash.
- 1 butternut squash
- ¼ cup brewed Seattle's Best Coffee® Breakfast Blend
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut squash in half and remove seeds.
- Combine all ingredients in small mixing bowl.
- Brush glaze over both sizes of squash.
- Place squash in a shallow baking pan, cut side up.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.